Search This Blog

Sunday, May 19, 2013

The Beginnings...

Hello there friends,
I bet you're wondering what the point of this blog is. Well, I'm not gonna lie...I kind of am too. So join me on this odd, wonderful journey, won't you? So this summer is one of firsts and lasts. Last year of high school, last summer trip with friends before school begins, last year at home. But you know what? I'll miss some of it, but not my school itself. Oh, everyone has problems. The main one at my school? The teachers act like it's so great to parents and compared to other schools, but it's not as good as they make it out to be. So that's why I'm glad it's my last year there.
As for the firsts? Let's see: first time getting super serious about colleges, which means applications, essays, transcripts, the whole headache. But also the first time that I know EXACTLY what I want to do in life, where I want to go, and how to make myself be the person I want to be. First time getting senior pictures made - in only a few days, mind you- and...wait for it...drumroll please...MY FIRST EVER CRUISE! Yes, you heard -er, read- right! I'm going on a cruise this summer as my graduation gift. To make it even better? My mom is paying for one of my best friends to go! Super mom, huh?
We leave from New Orleans on July 28th, and go to Mahogany Bay, Belize, and Cozumel! I'm super excited, seeing as I've never been outside of the country, and I've always wanted to go to the beach. (Which I did when I was little, but all I remember is getting sea water in my face and being afraid something would sting me.)

2 comments:

  1. This is exciting! But you forgot the part where you come over to MY house all the time. ;)

    ReplyDelete